Mushrooms- 250 gms
Onions- 1 (chopped)
Capsicum- 1/2 (chopped)
Tomatoes- 1 big (chopped)
Ginger Garlic Paste - 1 Tbsp
Green chillies- 4
Red chilli powder- 1tbsp
Turmeric powder- 1/4 tsp
Garam masala- 1tsp
oil- 1 tbsp
Ghee- 1 tbsp
Water- 1 cup
Coriander chopped - 1 tbsp.
- Heat oil in a kadai (pan). Add onions and fry until they turn golden brown.
- Then add the ginger-garlic paste and green chillies and saute on medium flame.
- Add chopped capsicum, tomatoes and cook on a medium flame for around 5 minutes untill tomotoes are soft
- Add turmeric powder, red chilli powder, chopped mushrooms, a cup of water, garam masala powder and salt. Mix well.
- Cook on medium flame for around 10 minutes till the gravy thickens and the mushrooms become soft. Make sure to mix it every few minutes so that the gravy doesnot burn.
- Once the gravy is done turn off the stove, add ghee and garnish with coriander leaves.
Serve hot with rice or chapati or roti.