Coriander seeds - 1 cup
Urad dal - 1/2 cup
Channa dal - 1/2 cup
Copra/Dry coconut - 1/2
Dried red chillies - as per taste
Hing - 1/2 tsp
Cumin seeds - 2 tsp
Black Pepper seeds - 2 tsp
Sesame seeds - 1/2 cup
Mustard seeds - 2 tsp
Fenugreek seeds - 2 tsp
Cinnamon - 2 small sticks
Cloves - 1 tsp
1. Dry Roast all ingredients seperately (without oil)
2. Let them cool down and come to room temparature normally
3. Grind all the ingredients seperately. Make a coarse granular powder.
4. Once all the ingredients are grinded. In a big Vessel Mix all the the ingredients well. You can even a grinder to do this.
5. You can mix some Hot oil to the powder to preserve for a bit longer time.
Enjoy making Puliyogre powder at home :-)